Monday, November 19, 2012

Greater


This past summer I had the amazing opportunity to meet Melissa Taylor from Proverbs 31 Ministries at the Proverbs 31 She Speaks Conference. 

Melissa is the Online Bible Study Leader for Proverbs 31 Ministries.  Thousands of women sign up to do online Bible studies with her from across the globe! 

In just one week, Melissa will begin a new Bible study using the book Greater by Pastor Steven Furtick.

Steven Furtick is a pastor of a large church in Charolette, NC.  

John Bevere writes this about him and this book, "My friend Steven Furtick has an insatiable passion for the church to discover the fullness of life in Christ.  In Sun Stand Still, Steven dared us to pray and believe God for the impossible.  Now in Greater, he walks us through what it looks like to live out an audacious life--a life marked by nothing less than greatness God's way!" 



I am excited to be a part of this study with Proverbs 31 Ministries!  I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the Online Bible Study Leader Team facilitating one of about 50 Facebook small groups.  It is not too late to sign up! 

Just go to www.melissataylor.org to sign up!  If you would like to be a part of my small group, please let me know!  I would love for you to join us as we discover God's Greater vision for our lives! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!