Monday, April 11, 2016

Help! I Feel Like Quitting

My writing has been sporadic lately.  Can I be honest?  I sometimes question if I should continue writing.  Sometimes I think I should quit.

Are there dreams, passions, or pursuits that you sometimes feel like maybe you should quit?

I'm just being honest with you today.  I pray you will give me room to share my humanness with you. People need encouragement and without it, pressing on can be hard.

Thankfully, I am about to start a Bible study with Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies called 5 Habits of a Women Who Doesn't Quit.


Since I am beginning this study, I figure I can wait until after the study and decide whether or not I should quit.  ; ) As usually is the case, I think this study is happening at just the right time!

If you would like to join me, you can go to http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/ to sign up today!  This study begins April 18.

Let's pray about this today:

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Lord, you know me.  You know my faults, weaknesses, and strengths.  Lord, I ask for you to direct my steps.  Father, I ask for wisdom and perseverance to continue on in what You would have me do and for release to let go of what you are done with.  I don't want to continue anything in my flesh that you are not in, but I also don't want to abandon any work that you have for me to continue in.  Lord, I ask for you to show me what is you and what is me.  My desire is to only be in your will.  Stir up in me a passion for the things you want me to press on in and give me peace in the things you are wanting me to let go of.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!

 
Designed by Sweet Peas Designs