Monday, April 11, 2016

Help! I Feel Like Quitting

My writing has been sporadic lately.  Can I be honest?  I sometimes question if I should continue writing.  Sometimes I think I should quit.

Are there dreams, passions, or pursuits that you sometimes feel like maybe you should quit?

I'm just being honest with you today.  I pray you will give me room to share my humanness with you. People need encouragement and without it, pressing on can be hard.

Thankfully, I am about to start a Bible study with Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies called 5 Habits of a Women Who Doesn't Quit.


Since I am beginning this study, I figure I can wait until after the study and decide whether or not I should quit.  ; ) As usually is the case, I think this study is happening at just the right time!

If you would like to join me, you can go to http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/ to sign up today!  This study begins April 18.

Let's pray about this today:

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Lord, you know me.  You know my faults, weaknesses, and strengths.  Lord, I ask for you to direct my steps.  Father, I ask for wisdom and perseverance to continue on in what You would have me do and for release to let go of what you are done with.  I don't want to continue anything in my flesh that you are not in, but I also don't want to abandon any work that you have for me to continue in.  Lord, I ask for you to show me what is you and what is me.  My desire is to only be in your will.  Stir up in me a passion for the things you want me to press on in and give me peace in the things you are wanting me to let go of.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!