Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Chris

Today is my husband's birthday.....Happy Birthday Honey!!!!! 

36 years ago God blessed the world by bringing this wonderful person into it. 




"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."  Psalms 139:14


It is so amazing to think about how God forms each and everyone of us with a plan and purpose in mind for our lives.  God knew when He made Chris that when he was 20 years old He would bring us together.


Usually we celebrate birthdays by giving people gifts.  However, I am the one who received the gift when God created Chris.  My husband is God's gift to me. 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights" James 1: 17

Chris, you are a wonderful husband, a loving father to our 3 kids, a good provider, a strong leader, the faithful spiritual head of our home, and my best friend. 

"This is my beloved, this is my friend."  Song of Solomon 5:16

I thank the Lord for you, Honey.  Thank you for being a man who loves the Lord with all his heart, for being a man who loves me like Christ loves the church, and a man who loves his kids and others with the love of Jesus.  Thank you for being a man who walks the walk and lives your life in a way that reflects the Lord.

When God created you, He knew that I would need you to complete me.  You make me a better person.  I wouldn't be who I am today without you and the Lord.  I am so thankful for you! 

Chris' life verse is: 

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and hope.'"  Jeremiah 29:11

Honey, God has a great plan for you.  He created you with a wonderful purpose.  Praying you have a wonderful and blessed birthday, and that this year is full of the abundant goodness of the Lord.  I love you!

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Happy Birhtday, Chris!!! The Crenshaw's are THANKFUL FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!