Monday, July 25, 2011

Power of Praise

Oh Holy Father, words cannot express the gratitude felt for all You did this past weekend.  Again, I stand amazed by Your glory and greatness.  Thank You for meeting me and holding my hand as we walked across the water together.  You are amazing, oh God, my strength and redeemer forever.  Thank You for pouring out Your love for me in countless tangible ways.  Our God is so good.

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him, all ye heavenly hosts;
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. 

Let us praise Him today.  He is faithful.  He is good.  Great is His love for us.

Thus says the Lord:  ' Again there shall be heard in this place......

The voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice of those who will say:


"Praise the Lord of hosts,
For the Lord is good,
For His mercy endures forever"


and of those who will bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.  For I will cause the captives of the land to return as at the first,', says the Lord.   Jeremiah 33:10-11

The sacrifice of praise sets the captives free.

God is always good, always faithful, His love and mercy does endure forever.  Forgive me, Lord, for how I doubted.....forgive my unbelief.  The Lord revealed to me how I doubted Him before this past weekend as He whispered in my ear......
"Oh you of little faith, why did you doubt."

I thought I doubted myself.
However, doubting myself was also doubting the One who created me.

God is doing a work in me and gratefulness overwhelms my soul.  Thank you for all who prayed for me this past weekend......God answered as He always does.  I will be sharing more details of what God revealed to me and how He worked in future posts this week.   I love you, Lord God.   Praise Your Holy name.  Let's praise Him today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!