Thursday, July 19, 2012

She Speaks Bound

My bags are nearly packed.  There are just a few last minute details to attend to.  I am excited and a little nervous (although I don't really want to admit it) to be going to the She Speaks Conference put on by Proverbs 31 Ministries.

It is a conference for women who feel called to speak or write for God's Kingdom.  I attended last year for the first time.  I thought I might be intimidated by all the women there who were so incredibly gifted by God.  About every person I met there either was working on a book or publishing a book or speaking regularly for the Lord.  Can you see why I might feel intimidated?  

However, surprisingly, I wasn't.  Instead I was at awe at how the Lord was working.  He continuously blows my socks off!  There were over 650 women there who were passionate about serving the Lord and the Lord was using all of them to share His Word.  Amazing!

I learned so much last year and am looking forward to what God will teach me this year.  Thank you to all of you, my readers, for your encouragement.   Every time you come back to read what the Lord laid on my heart to share, you encourage me to continue towards the mark of my high calling in Jesus Christ.

I pray that these writings bless you and encourage you in your relationship with the Lord.  I pray these writings bring you closer to Him and minister truth of His love to you.   I am thankful for everyone of you.  I ask you to pray for me as this weekend, to learn all God wants me to learn and grow in my relationship with Him.

I love you.

We continually thank God for you, our good friends--so loved by God!  God picked you out as His from the very start.  Think of it: included in God's original plan of salvation by the bond of faith in the living truth.  This is the life of the Spirit He invited you to through the Message we delivered, in which you get in on the glory of our Master, Jesus Christ.  2Thessalonians 2:13-14 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!