Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day Living Free in Him readers!  It is such an honor to get to share God's Word with you.

Your God is so crazy in love with you!

"Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away." Song of Songs 8:7 

He longs to be with you!

"Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away!
Oh, my dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the cliff,
let me see your face, let me hear your voice;
For your voice is sweet and your face is lovely. "  Song of Soloman 2: 13-14
 

 He rejoices over you!  

"The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet [you] with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17

 He is head over heels for you!  

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.." Ephesians 3: 17-18

I pray this for you today my friends.  I pray that you would KNOW the depths of His love.  Hear the Lord asking you today, "Beloved, be my valentine."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!