Thursday, January 12, 2012

Answered Prayers

I was flipping through one of my old prayer journals yesterdayPages became unhinged from the binding separating after years of age.  Answered prayers after answered prayers leaped off the loosely bound pages.

I thumbed through years of ink inscribing my deepest desires and struggles.  My heart.  My cares.  My passions.  My hurts.  My every heart's desire. 

I thought, "Wow, look at all God has done."  There are changes in my life now that I asked for back then.  I didn't even remember asking in some cases, but I am living those answers out in live form today. 

Prayer Changes Things


If you are struggling in your marriage...

Prayer Changes Things

If you are having difficulty with a child....

Prayer Changes Things  

If you are struggling financially...

Prayer Changes Things

If you need a job or a better job...

Prayer Changes Things

If you need friends or different friends...

Prayer Changes Things




Whatever you need, take it to the Lord.  Get a journal.  Write it down.  Give it to Him.  Then, watch Him work while you believe.  If you need to build your faith for the answer, get a verse or two to stand on.  Thank Him for the answer. 


So shall My word that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please.  And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.  Isaiah 55:11


So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock , and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened.  Luke 11: 9-10


Whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.  Matt 21:22

If you are thinking, I know all this, but I have been praying and nothing has happened.  I don't see any changes....

There are some key elements that God says are needed to get prayers answered.  Come back on Friday and I will share what God revealed to me about receiving answers to prayer. 

It isn't hard, it doesn't take work.  It is all about the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!