Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Let. It. Go.




I have never viewed myself as a "control freak".  I am not one to be out in front trying to run the show or tell everyone what to do.  I am phlegmatic by nature.  Strong choleric "take charge" personalities make me,...well,...uncomfortable.   So, when Melissa Taylor announced the next Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study was going to be Let. It. Go.-How to Stop Running the Show and Start Living By Faith by Karen Ehman, I thought,

"I am not sure I need it.  After all, I don't have control issues."

I know God gets a kick out of me at times.  I am sure He just laughs when I try to tell Him what I do or don't need.  Hmmm....maybe I do need this study.



If you would like to join me and about 6,000 other women who are doing Let. It. Go. with Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies with Melissa Taylor, you can click here to register. 

The study starts this Sunday, February 3rd!!  

If you would like to participate in the small group I am leading, please post a comment or contact me on facebook to let me know.  Space is limited in the private facebook small groups.   

I am excited to see all God will do in this study for the 6,000+ ladies who are doing it!  And I am excited to see what God will reveal to me.  If I do have anything to let go of, I want to know and I want to Let. It. Go.!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!